Jump to content


I'm Having Problems, Please Help Me!


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Conan #1 Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:05 AM

    Imperator

  • Administrator
  • 138
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

Hail Commanders,

 

If you are having issues with the TWA or the forums, I would like to ask you to PM me at the current time as to avoid any NDA violations. Rest assured, I am online tonight and I will do my best to help you. I apologize for delays in reply but I promise to reply within today.

 

 



silent_orchestra666 #2 Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:59 PM

    Plebian

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014
Is the game once again available to play yet? Been a long time. 

Conan #3 Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

    Imperator

  • Administrator
  • 138
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

Alpha testers are being called upon every now and then. However, it's not ready for widespread play just yet. 

We will let you know once we're ready for open tests. 

Until then, please stay tuned. Thank you!



Omar_Theeb #4 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:31 AM

    Plebian

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    02-25-2017
Failed to authenticate 

Black_Pantheras #5 Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

    Optio

  • Alpha Testers
  • 198
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013
Did u activate your code and log into right account?

Arm_bg #6 Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

    Plebian

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-08-2017
i tried to but i couldnt find the redeam coce box

Mingfang47 #7 Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

    Pedes

  • Alpha Testers
  • 33
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostArm_bg, on 08 March 2017 - 07:44 PM, said:

i tried to but i couldnt find the redeam coce box

 

Login on your WG Asia account then go to premium shop's redeem code: https://asia.wargami...et/shop/redeem/

Enter the 1-time code to activate, you'll receive an instruction.


 ^^Placeholder: Need Alpha Sig^^

"It is said the warrior is the twofold Way of pen and sword, and he should have a taste for both Ways"

- Miyamoto Musashi, Book of Five Rings


Black_Pantheras #8 Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:33 AM

    Optio

  • Alpha Testers
  • 198
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View PostMingfang47, on 09 March 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

 

Login on your WG Asia account then go to premium shop's redeem code: https://asia.wargami...et/shop/redeem/

Enter the 1-time code to activate, you'll receive an instruction.

 

This ^

NECROBUTCHER #9 Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:58 AM

    Plebian

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    08-06-2013
MY code doesnt work :(

eddycurrents #10 Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:22 AM

    Plebian

  • Alpha Testers
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-23-2017

I got  these error messages: "You are not using the recommended power plan" and "Service Unavailable"

 

Can't even start playing. Does anyone know what I can do?



Black_Pantheras #11 Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

    Optio

  • Alpha Testers
  • 198
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View Posteddycurrents, on 23 March 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

I got  these error messages: "You are not using the recommended power plan" and "Service Unavailable"

 

Can't even start playing. Does anyone know what I can do?

 

servers not up yet.

Impurious #12 Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:15 AM

    Plebian

  • Alpha Testers
  • 1
  • Member since:
    06-03-2015
Im in says service unavailable Atm wen i go inside the Game but got it all ready to go here!!

Edited by Impurious, 24 March 2017 - 12:16 AM.


Black_Pantheras #13 Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:19 AM

    Optio

  • Alpha Testers
  • 198
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View PostImpurious, on 24 March 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

Im in says service unavailable Atm wen i go inside the Game but got it all ready to go here!!

 

SERVER IS NOT UP YET. Please check the timings in announcement.

lowoogabooga #14 Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:05 AM

    Plebian

  • Alpha Testers
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

Hey guys. I keep getting a message saying it is unable to download updates and keeps trying? I got internet otherwise I would not be able to talk with you.

anyone else have the same problem

 

Low



lowoogabooga #15 Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:17 AM

    Plebian

  • Alpha Testers
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View Postlowoogabooga, on 25 March 2017 - 01:05 AM, said:

Hey guys. I keep getting a message saying it is unable to download updates and keeps trying? I got internet otherwise I would not be able to talk with you.

anyone else have the same problem

 

Low

 

​it seems to have started DL now. just mush have been too many at this time DL it maybe :P

Conan #16 Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:41 AM

    Imperator

  • Administrator
  • 138
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

View Postlowoogabooga, on 25 March 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

 

​it seems to have started DL now. just mush have been too many at this time DL it maybe :P

 

Yes, other regions have reported this too. Devs are looking in to it but I do think it's just a lot of people DL'ing at the same time :huh:

Thanks for the report



patkill83 #17 Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:58 AM

    Plebian

  • Players
  • 2
  • Member since:
    04-20-2014
In Australia here, After accepting the NDA it just says failed to authenticate in game I have follewed all the steps in the emails to the letter please help.

Conan #18 Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

    Imperator

  • Administrator
  • 138
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

Hello patkill83,

 

It seems that your alpha access is not set in Asia region, as you can see in your profile it just says Player.

Please PM me the details and I will walk you through it.



mahendra20 #19 Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:14 AM

    Plebian

  • Alpha Testers
  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

hello conan 

 

id like to know why when i click play on wargaming.net center to play total war arena there is nothing happen ? 



Conan #20 Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:21 AM

    Imperator

  • Administrator
  • 138
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

View Postmahendra20, on 29 April 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

hello conan 

 

id like to know why when i click play on wargaming.net center to play total war arena there is nothing happen ? 

 

Were you able to view and agree to the NDA? This opens up in a browser once TWA starts.

For further details, please proceed in the Alpha only section or in a PM.






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users